the most easy ways to fix Google Merchant errors and approved products issue
- Check your product feed. Make sure that your product feed is properly formatted and that all of the required information is included. You can use Google’s Merchant Centre feed validation tool to check your feed for errors.
- Fix any errors in your product feed. If there are any errors in your product feed, you’ll need to fix them before you can submit your feed to Google Merchant Center. You can use Google’s Merchant Center feed validation tool to help you identify and fix errors in your feed.
- Submit your product feed again. Once you’ve fixed any errors in your product feed, you can submit it to Google Merchant Center again. Google will review your feed and let you know if it’s approved.
- Check your products’ availability. Make sure that all of your products are in stock and that their prices are accurate. If a product is out of stock or the price is incorrect, it will be disapproved by Google Merchant Center.
- Check your product titles and descriptions. Make sure that your product titles and descriptions are clear and concise. They should also be relevant to the keywords that you’re targeting.
- Add high-quality images. Your product images should be high-quality and relevant to the products that you’re selling. They should also be properly sized and formatted.
- Wait for Google to review your feed. It can take a few days for Google to review your product feed. Once your feed has been reviewed, Google will let you know if it’s approved or disapproved.
If your products are still disapproved after you’ve made sure that they meet all of the requirements, you can contact Google Merchant Center support for help.
Here are some additional tips for fixing Google Merchant errors and approved products issue:
- Use a feed management tool. A feed management tool can help you create and manage your product feed more easily. This can help you avoid errors in your feed and improve your chances of getting your products approved by Google Merchant Center.
- Use a keyword research tool. A keyword research tool can help you find the right keywords to use in your product titles and descriptions. This will help your products show up in more relevant search results.
- Be patient. It can take some time to get your products approved by Google Merchant Center. Don’t give up if your products are disapproved at first. Just keep working on your feed and eventually you’ll get them approved.